- $48,460.00 - 72,040.00 / Year *
- 622 Onesquethaw Creek Rd
- Feura Bush, NY 12067
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
* Truck Driver
$7,500 Sign On Bonus! Up to $14.5k!
Why you will love working with us
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What you will enjoy doing:
Our dedicated fleet runs bulk gases to customers and other delivery points throughout the assigned region.
* We offer one of the highest rates in our industry
* Highly Competitive Sign On Bonuses
* Shift Differentials - opportunity for $150-200 more per week
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Excellent routes and set schedules that keep you close to home
* Multiple Medical/Dental, etc. plans to choose from
* Retirement Benefits
* Advancement Opportunities
* Robust training including Virtual Reality to ensure our drivers are set up for success
As one of our Bulk Transport Drivers, you'll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
* Following DOT, Linde standards, safety practices, and policies.
* Performing tasks required in loading and delivery including product transfer, quality analysis and documentation, and customer interaction.
* Do you have what it takes?
* Minimum of 1 year tractor trailer driving experience with a good commercial and personal driving record
* Class A Commercial Driver's License with Tanker Endorsement o
* Have or able to obtain Hazmat endorsements
* A high school diploma or GED Preferred
* Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driving team, company over the road, dedicated regional, over the road company, over the road driver, regional driver, regional driver route, regional driving